Peace of mind in troubled times
His know-how and experience have been in even greater demand in the recent volatile financial and political climate. Let’s hear from the man himself -
“Since the turn of the millennium, we’ve seen the most volatile and risk-strewn pattern of financial events that have rocked our sense of trust and confidence. They’ve left many not knowing what to do with their savings, wondering whether to trust anything or anyone with their money, pension funds or portfolios. Many have felt as though the rug has been pulled from under their feet.
“That’s why I decided to step out from all this, disassociate myself from the selling of financial services and become an educator, teacher, and mentor. I love sharing my knowledge and inviting you to draw on my experience. Clients have told me over the years that I missed my vocation! They’ve said I should have been a teacher. I love it as light dawns on a client’s face when my simple explanation of things financial make sense for the first time! I call them ‘eureka money moments!
“Against all this upheaval and uncertainty how come my clients are relieved? How come they are settled and getting on with their lives relatively unruffled by all these events? At its core, the reason is just common sense, experience, knowledge and the courage to be different.”
See Rob’s track record – protecting and providing profit for clients past
This is the result of years of experience now taught in Rob’s Money Awareness Courses
- 2000 - 2002The ‘dot com’ bubble bursts but Robs clients’ money is in safe investments which go up in value while others lose as much as 37% of the funds they hold in equities.
- 2002/2003The Chancellor, Gordon Brown, sells 80% of our gold reserves. Rob advises his clients to go for gold, gilts and cash. The result? The glint of handsome returns!
- 2006Rob spots erratic market behaviour. With investments jumping up and down, Rob encourages his clients to become ‘profit-takers’ - storing their cash each time their investments rise before the credit crunch hits.
- 2008The Credit Crunch - Investments, pension funds and ISA’s fall by 30%. On Rob’s advice, his clients invest in the markets while they’re at a low. Real profits are earned as the markets rise again.
- 2020Working with input from economists and stockbrokers. Rob's guidance and information meant that when Covid 19 hit, those who learnt from the Money Awareness Course did not lose a penny of their investments. Their investments rose by up to 8% whilst the FTSE 100 index fell by 35%
A man in demand
With all this success behind him, Rob sold his financial business. But he was in no mood to put his feet up. Such was the demand from past clients, he decided to set up as a Financial Educator. His clients are delighted. So is he. For Rob Harris is a man who’s never happier than when bringing peace of mind and financial security to others.